Finding the construction estimating calculator can be a challenge. There are many things you need to look at in order to get a construction estimation calculator program that will work for you.
Several factors you should think about before investing in any construction estimating calculator to insure you find the best are:
- How easy is it to learn. From the beginning this is a major item you should think about. Estimating software that is too hard to learn will not be used and therefore will do you no good.
- How much can the program grow with you. Look for a program that can grow with you. If you are a good professional contractor you will soon find yourself growing into larger projects or growing your reach of business. Just like the roofing contractor who grows his business into a general contractor role over a couple of years. If you buy a program that just works for you right now, you will need to spend even more money in a year or two to purchase another construction estimating software program.
- What is the quality of the support team. Everyone of us ends up needing to ask questions from time to time. Estimating software will be no different. So you should look for a company that has quality support people who know what they are talking about. Preferably people who have been in the trades before and can talk your language.
- How powerful is the program. Many of the supposed best construction estimating software programs on the market are really little more than spreadsheets with some fancy graphics on them. They may look great but they are not able to handle complex calculation needed when estimating projects. They leave you to do the math, and figure how much material or labor you will need. What you really want is a software program that will do all the work for you. Simply show the computer what you want estimated and it should do the rest. Kicking out the right numbers in the end
- Find a program that is accurate. There is nothing worse than getting a program that is less accurate than you are with paper and ruler in hand.
When you look around and compare the programs on the market, you will come back again and again to one program. The leader in the industry which has customers raving about it from all types of construction companies and of all sizes.
That program the best construction estimating software on the market is PlanSwift. This is a remarkable program that fills every need you may have.
To see just how amazingly helpful this program is you can try it FREE for 14 days. No obligations, simply give it a try and see what it can do.
To make sure you get the most out of this construction estimating software during your free trial PlanSwift offers you the chance to receive free one-on-one training. This will ensure you understand the program and how it works the way you want to work.
“The program has paid for itself already”
-Southern Flooring / Reed
“PlanSwift has helped our company save time and money (the product actually pays for itself)”
-Tucker Paving / Jeff Taylor
“You can’t beat the price and customer service that comes with it”
-Advanced Drywall Inc. / Leo Marchesseault
“Because of PlanSwift I have saved both time and money.”
-North Georgia Framing / Brad Rush
With PlanSwift you get the best construction estimating software on the market.
- You can cut the time it takes to do estimates by 90%. A huge savings on time and money, freeing you up to do other jobs.
- Work with any file format you want: .TIF, .TIFF, .PDF, .DXF, .DWF, .DWG, .PLN, .JPG, JPEG, .CPC, .OSX, .DJVU, .CAL
- Share your work, even blueprints, fast and easy with PlanSwift’s one of a kind blueprint share system. No need to spend hours emailing a print to a couple people. Just send them a link and they can download it when it is a good time for them.
- Full support from the technical team. You will be given access to the technical team to answer any questions you have. They will will give you access to the crack team in Salt Lake City, UT, the folks that help write the program to make sure all your questions are answered. You can even ask them to add some special features just for you!
- And much more!