Current Careers / Job Openings – Bountiful, Utah
There are no open positions at this time.
On June 10th, 2016, Oracle completed the acquisition of Textura.
Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. With more than 400,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—in more than 145 countries, Oracle provides a complete technology stack both in the cloud and in the data center. Oracle’s industry-leading cloud-based and on-premises solutions give customers complete deployment flexibility and unmatched benefits including application integration, advanced security, high availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership.
Oracle recruiters are always searching for brilliant employees with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking for a work culture where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded. Oracle employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded co-workers that drive innovation across the entire technology industry.
Thank you for your interest in PlanSwift. We do not have any openings at this time. Please check back often
Government Business Development Representative
Are you highly-motivated, ambitious and results driven? Would you like to join a fast-growing tech company and develop new relationships with top government agencies?
At Submittal Exchange we are seeking Business Development Representatives to prospect, qualify, and generate new opportunities for the sales team. The successful candidate will be a self-starter able to research and identify new prospects to engage with as well as follow up on existing leads. The Government Business Development Rep will identify new opportunities and partner with sales executives to set up demonstrations of the solution. They will also assist with follow up meetings for key decision makers within various departments of local, state, and federal government.
This role will help develop the skills and business acumen needed to become a top-tier sales professional and build a successful career.
- Qualify new business via telephone and email to educate the prospect, introduce our solution, and identify appropriate buyers within local, state, and federal government
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects and opportunities within your identified territory
- Follow up with potential clients to qualify opportunities
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conduct follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Work with the key sales drivers to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in SalesForce, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents attached
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Relevant work and/or internship in sales
- Two+ years of relevant work experience
- Well versed in prospect identification, solution selling, and forecasting
- Public sector experience preferred and a big plus
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity goals
- A proven track record of building strong client relationships
- Excellent communication skills both on the phone and via email
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Experience with SalesForce or another CRM software preferred
- Construction industry knowledge helpful but not required
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced continually changing environment