| Home »
Categories » What’s New In PlanSwift
PlanSwift Professional 8.0
Article Number: 17 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Wed, Sep 22, 2010 10:10 AM
What's New in PlanSwift 8
- New ribbon bar menu interface for easier tool access
- Automatic sending of plans and job files via email
- Cropping of a plan image as a new page
- Rotation and mirroring tools for pages and digitizer items
- Automatic PDF and CPC to TIFF conversion
- Ability to split multiple page TIF files
- Automatic optimization of large TIF files
- Ability to save a screenshot
- Ability to join an online training directly from PlanSwift
- Digitizer support
- New wizards added and existing wizards have been improved.
- Autoscroll feature to automatically pan when the mouse approaches the edge of the image window
- Forward & Back buttons for navigation
- Ability to add dimension lines
- Ability to open recent jobs
- Pan tool
- Improved Scripting Engine â€“ now Pascal compatible (Available in Planswift Enterprise Edition)
There are no attachments for this article.
PlanSwift Professional 8.2
Viewed 3405 times since Mon, Jun 16, 2008
What’s New in PlanSwift 8.6
Viewed 3909 times since Wed, Sep 9, 2009
Whats New in PlanSwift 9.3?
Viewed 7951 times since Mon, May 21, 2012
Whats New in PlanSwift Professional 8.7
Viewed 5421 times since Tue, Mar 16, 2010
PlanSwift 9.0 - What’s New?
Viewed 6763 times since Fri, Aug 27, 2010