Moving job files

General support, questions, and comments

Moderators: SwiftWiz, BET, SwiftGuy, SwiftBB

Forum rules
This Forum was created for PlanSwift users to post questions and ideas for and about the PlanSwift software only. Please do a search before posting to the forums. Your question may have been answered already.

PlanSwift will not tolerate inappropriate posting of any information relating to race, nationality, political preference, or adult oriented materials. Spamming or advertising other products not related to the integration of PlanSwift is not permitted.

Failure to comply with this Policy can result in a temporary or permanent ban of a user from this board at the discretion of the PlanSwift Management.

Moving job files

Postby MRenner » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:56 pm

I am trying to move a job file that is located on the Local drive, which is the harddrive on my computer. How do i successfully move the job file from my harddrive to one of the server drives at work so everyone has access to it. I tried copying and pasting the job file from my harddrive to the location on the server but when i try to open it from the new location the job opens but nothing comes up. None of my takeoff, or pages, just a blank screen. What is the correct procedure to make this work.
MRenner
Swifty

Re: Moving job files

Postby SwiftBB » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:10 pm

If you have a network location set up for PlanSwift jobs, you can copy or move the job from within PlanSwift.

http://VIDEO.casi.im/cgnYzsV
SwiftBB
PlanSwift Support
PlanSwift Support

Postby Aroodamd » Tue May 22, 2012 8:51 am

I am trying to move a file from a local drive to a network drive like this person; however the video link to show you how has expired can it be reposted?
Aroodamd

Postby SwiftBB » Tue May 22, 2012 8:55 am

Here you go.

http://VIDEO.casi.im/dowza4H

Its a pretty simple procedure.
SwiftBB
PlanSwift Support
PlanSwift Support

Postby ryan » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:48 am

Thanks for posting and if you have any issues with it feel free to give us a call at 1-888-752-6794 ext-2,
ryan

Return to General Support Forum