Dimension Tool Problems

General support, questions, and comments

Moderators: SwiftWiz, BET, SwiftGuy, SwiftBB

Forum rules
This Forum was created for PlanSwift users to post questions and ideas for and about the PlanSwift software only. Please do a search before posting to the forums. Your question may have been answered already.

PlanSwift will not tolerate inappropriate posting of any information relating to race, nationality, political preference, or adult oriented materials. Spamming or advertising other products not related to the integration of PlanSwift is not permitted.

Failure to comply with this Policy can result in a temporary or permanent ban of a user from this board at the discretion of the PlanSwift Management.

Re: Dimension Tool Problems

Postby DELTABAYBILL » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:32 pm

Just FYI, I have not had the problem occur again since my original posting.
DELTABAYBILL
PowerSwift

Postby BET » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:30 am

Very good :)
BET
SuperSwift

Postby fmstratton » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:27 pm

I've beem using the Dimension Tool Pro for a while now and have not had the error occur. Hasn't been very busy here lately and I haven't put of lot of pressure on the program like I usually do, but I'm feeling confident that this has solved the problem.
fmstratton
PowerSwift

Postby SwiftBB » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:35 pm

Very good, thanks for posting.
SwiftBB
PlanSwift Support
PlanSwift Support

Postby fmstratton » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:23 am

The new Dimension Tool Pro has worked faultlessly. However, there are user errors to confront. Occasionally, because I am so used to it, I click the old tool and get the error. Any way to take the old tool off the toolbar?
fmstratton
PowerSwift

Postby BET » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:52 am

did this resolve your issue?
BET
SuperSwift

Postby fmstratton » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:07 am

The new tool resolved my issue. Would like to remove the old tool from the toolbar if that is possible.
fmstratton
PowerSwift

Postby BET » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:50 am

Unfortunately, because it's a system tool there is not a way to remove it form ribbon.
we are adding additional features to the ribbon in upcoming releases that will allow us to do this though.

Regards,
BET
BET
SuperSwift

Postby jblenker » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Has this issue been solved in a new release (9.3 maybe)? We have been having this exact issue on 5 different machines for months. (all the error codes are submitted to Planswift through the error pop-up). Most of the machines have different specs (win 7, XP, 32-bit, 64-bit, 4-8GB ram, 1GB video card). All login to a domain, Planswift is installed on each local machine, jobs are stored on network server, all users have local administrator privileges.

Is the only solution to use this custom dimension tool?
jblenker

Previous

Return to General Support Forum